[GAME][2.2+] Jelly Pop – The amazing match-2 puzzle game with coolest Jelly emotion

atdmobile_world

Reaction score
Hello friends ^^!

I''ll give you a new game Jelly Pop – The amazing match-2 puzzle game with coolest Jelly emotion!

JP9.JPG

Install game on Google Play :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.jellypop

Your mission is matching two or more same cute Jelly to make them burst. The more Jelly you match, the more scores you have.With 3 game modes, lovely & cute Sweet Jelly, worldwide leader board, amazing effects & animation, the boosters to help you collect gold/gift scores/bonus… Jelly Pop (Jelly Dash) is so interesting for you to enjoy!

★ ★ ★ ★ MAIN FEATURES of Jelly Pop (Jelly Dash) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ 3 game modes: Easy, Medium, and Hard. This game easy to start but hard to master!
✔ Addictive Gameplay: match larger block of sweet jelly to get high scores, collect gold to buy boosters, collect gift to get extra scores, break the Sweet Jelly in ice
✔ The boosters include Bomb, Hammer, Rocket to help you get more scores and collect special objects.
✔ Collect Gold and go to Jelly Shop for buying boosters
✔Global leader board to rank with other players on community in 3 modes. Try to play & get top position worldwide!
✔ Amazing effects & animation: Sweet Jelly Pop, Bomb Explosion, Hammer Destroyer, Rocket Mania, Ice Breaker, Sweet Jelly Flying
✔ Jelly are designed with lovely emotion
✔ Multiplayer with Twitter & Scoreloop users
✔ Amazing background sounds & interaction sounds

JP2.JPG

★ ★ ★ ★ HOW TO PLAY Jelly Pop (Jelly Dash) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ Tap on any 2 or more connected identical Sweet Jelly to remove them. The more Sweet Jelly you connect, the more points you get
✔ Move gift box to the bottom of the puzzle to get more scores
✔ Try to move gold, extra boosters to the bottom to get it. You can then use gold to buy more boosters in Jelly Shop
✔ Gameplay is in endless style so you must try to pass as many levels as possible.

JP4.JPG

★ ★ ★ ★ MULTIPLAYER & GLOBAL LEADER BOARD in Jelly Pop (Jelly Dash) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ On Home screen, click Leader board button. Then click on Multiplayer icon at bottom toolbar
✔ Click Add Friends to invite your friends on Twitter or Scoreloop to play this game & have fun together!
✔View your position on Global Leader board for 3 mode Easy, Medium & Hard separately.
JP7.JPG

Install game on Google Play :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asqteam.jellypop

Enjoy the game, get new records & best position on Global leader board now!

If you have any issues, questions or comments, please feel to post on the thread.

Thank you, ;)

orc49

Reaction score
This is good game. It's have a lot of levels are challenging and interesting .Testing!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Good luck with your game.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Lots of fun... Have to play it for a while longer to really get to know it but first impressions are good.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

OP
atdmobile_world

atdmobile_world

Reaction score
Thanks! I hope people like it so I can add more things to it, share ideas with the community and keep pushing it forward

mitom911

Reaction score
Nice game! Cute graphics and good ideas! A bit difficult though! Keep up with the work! :icon_ banana:

bobo_bibi

Reaction score
I'm playing Jelly Pop, look easy to play but it' really hard when you played it. I can't pass level 2 at hard part. Someone can share tips? The target is just 1860, but so hard to catch it >"<