Galaxy S9 Design Leaked In Case Renders

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ghostek_nautical2_samsungs9_v2_sides-jpg.78164

We have already seen some CAD based renders for both the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus which are scheduled to release in early 2018, and now we have some Ghostek case renders for the S9 to further corroborate this intel. We aren't seeing any major design changes in these renders. In fact it is hard to see the bezels at all as they are covered by the case in the renders. What we do see here is the new and improved placement of the fingerprint scanner. In these Renders the scanner is moved directly under the rear camera. We see here a single rear shooter which is what we expect for the Galaxy S9. The Bixby button keeps it's placement under the volume rocker on the left of the phone. This also shows a 3.5mm jack on the bottom of the phone.

via Forbes

Attachments

• Ghostek_Nautical2_SamsungS9_v2_sides.jpg
    Ghostek_Nautical2_SamsungS9_v2_sides.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3,081

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
was this posted before? I could have sworn I have seen that case before in a thread. so they left the bixby button where it is at, where one can accidentally activate it if not disable. wonder if that is on purpose :) won't comment on the fingerprint scan since I was so wrong about it when the renders of the note 8 was released. did not think it was a good location but it turned out to be great.