Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Size Comparisons

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy-S8-size-comparison-840x367.jpg

The above image shows off the size comparison of the S8 and S8 Plus matched up against other popular devices like the Galaxy S7 and even the discontinued Note 7. The Galaxy S8 looks to be the perfect size. It ends up being about the same size of the Galaxy S7 Edge, but with a larger screen. In my opinion the Galaxy S8 Plus may be a bit too big. The only reason I would even consider it is because it has the larger 3500mah battery. What size looks best to you when compared to these other popular devices?

via Onleaks

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Gs6/7 is the best size. That's why I stuck with Motorola and their monster batteries. My z play gets 13 hours of screen time on single charge with battery mod. 8 hours without.

What you got to say about that samsung?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Gs6/7 is the best size. That's why I stuck with Motorola and their monster batteries. My z play gets 13 hours of screen time on single charge with battery mod. 8 hours without.

What you got to say about that samsung?
8 hours of SOT? Calling BS.

JRatliff

Reaction score
I've always liked the bigger phones. I hope the next note is a little wider too. I've got enough reach with my thumb to go further across but reaching the limit of up.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have loved my Samsung phones, but I'm really thinking this S7 was the last one for me. Not everyone has large enough hands to hold a big phone, so if the S8 is going to be that much larger than the S7, I'll be sticking with my S7 until the Pixel 2 comes out. Sorry Samsung, you lost me on the smart watch side when you only came out with one size S3 and now you are going to lose me for phones as well. Men aren't the only ones who like technology you know!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have loved my Samsung phones, but I'm really thinking this S7 was the last one for me. Not everyone has large enough hands to hold a big phone, so if the S8 is going to be that much larger than the S7, I'll be sticking with my S7 until the Pixel 2 comes out. Sorry Samsung, you lost me on the smart watch side when you only came out with one size S3 and now you are going to lose me for phones as well. Men aren't the only ones who like technology you know!

This is a good point, and I think the Pixel nailed it with the two sizes. I have the S7 Edge and my wife has always said it was too big for her dainty hands. So I got her the regular Pixel and she loves it. Samsung needs to be sensitive to the different sized hands that use their products.