Galaxy S6 Address Book Hosed

aubreymh99

Reaction score
Sometime after I bought my S6, I dropped it and broke the screen. At a cost of $150, they sent me another one. Several days later, all of my address book entries were changed to addresses like "Joe's Pizza". I took it in, and they had to copy all of my address book from my older Galaxy S4.

What I would like to know is, how did my entire address book get hosed? Is the S6 an inferior product?

Beer Goggles

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S8
Sometime after I bought my S6, I dropped it and broke the screen. At a cost of $150, they sent me another one. Several days later, all of my address book entries were changed to addresses like "Joe's Pizza". I took it in, and they had to copy all of my address book from my older Galaxy S4.

What I would like to know is, how did my entire address book get hosed? Is the S6 an inferior product?
Sound like a troll to me.

If you use your Google account for your address book, it will always get restored any time you login with a new Android device (especially a phone). You can also export your address from from Gmail on a computer (for safe keeping).