Galaxy S3 Root Help

kodemaniam

Reaction score
Next week I am going to be buying a galaxy s3 and would like access to all of the Things I need to root. Could someone reply with a guide and all I need to achieve root and tell me the Smoothest slickest Rom that has the least amount of bugs and everything working? Much appreciated!:hail:

ShadowUlcer

Reaction score
YouTube "How to root ___ galaxy s3" with your carrier in the blank. Most videos should have a link to whatever downloads you need.

As far as roms go you'll need to decide which ones you like for yourself. CyanogenMod is popular, but it's up to you.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Next week I am going to be buying a galaxy s3 and would like access to all of the Things I need to root. Could someone reply with a guide and all I need to achieve root and tell me the Smoothest slickest Rom that has the least amount of bugs and everything working? Much appreciated!:hail:

Just a heads up if you aren't locked into a carrier yet the VZW is very simple to root... But once you get the phone if you have any issues just come on back here with any questions you may have...