Galaxy S3 Extended Battery

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dears!

Please check this great review of the Galaxy S 3 4600mAh Extended battery from Mugen Power.
[video=youtube;jV1lwZREGQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1lwZREGQU[/video]
Currently this product is available for 87.95$ down from 98.95$ here.

Please provide your usage data if you already own this product.

Our official Social channels are:
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are glad to announce that now we are offering 6 different colored back doors (red, white, black, grey, brown, black and blue) for our 4600mAh extended battery for Samsung Galaxy S III

s3backdoors-1024x734.png

Purchase this battery / Free shipping worldwide

You can also order the back door in desired color separately here.

The battery pack includes a leather case:
leather_cases.jpg

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Too big. Release a 2600-3200 at a decent size and we'll talk.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
mugen batteries get notoriously bad reviews for their longevity. If you're going to get an extended battery do yourself a favor and go OEM

jamiehughes

Reaction score
i purchased the hyperion extended battery from amazon 2 weeks ago and have had great luck so far, it was only $30. and came with the new back cover.. i have a golf ranging app on my phone(golf logix) that is notorius as a battery eater when you are using it and after a 5 hour round of golf with the gps on the whole time i still was sitting at 95% to 93% battery life left..and i use it alot when i am out there..for comparison my old droid incredible with the big sedio extended battery would be at 65% to 50% battery life left (with a fairly new battery)..definitely seems like a really good product so far.. and the price is definitely right.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
mugen batteries get notoriously bad reviews for their longevity. If you're going to get an extended battery do yourself a favor and go OEM

This is exactly why we are present at this forum as a supporting vendor. Mugen Power brand is exposed to a lot of fakes that circulate on Amazon and eBay. Those batteries will not perform well, as they are not officially released by us and are made from expired materials.
The only place where you can be sure to order real Mugen Power Batteries is our official web-site in Hong Kong with free shipping world wide - Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices
Our batteries last for 400-600 recharge cycles.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i purchased the hyperion extended battery from amazon 2 weeks ago and have had great luck so far, it was only $30. and came with the new back cover.. i have a golf ranging app on my phone(golf logix) that is notorius as a battery eater when you are using it and after a 5 hour round of golf with the gps on the whole time i still was sitting at 95% to 93% battery life left..and i use it alot when i am out there..for comparison my old droid incredible with the big sedio extended battery would be at 65% to 50% battery life left (with a fairly new battery)..definitely seems like a really good product so far.. and the price is definitely right.

Yes, this battery is good, however it does not have NFC support (Hyperion added NFC) and it's 400mAh less than ours. Just pointing out the difference.
Plus, you can find Mugen Power support channels all across the web.

Last edited:
S

shooting

Dears!

Please check this great review of the Galaxy S 3 4600mAh Extended battery from Mugen Power.
[video=youtube;jV1lwZREGQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1lwZREGQU[/video]
Currently this product is available for 87.95$ down from 98.95$ here.

Please provide your usage data if you already own this product.

Our official Social channels are:
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus

You can follow up on any questions.

Thanks much!
It seems the price is a little expensive. I have found much cheaper one from other place.

jamiehughes

Reaction score
It seems the price is a little expensive. I have found much cheaper one from other place.

yep, many others have found cheaper extended batteries for the S3's as well..time will tell how good the cheaper batteries are..i haven't had any problems with mine yet.

OP
mugenpowerbatteries

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Regarding cheap priced extended batteries:
Samsung has just released a 3000mAh extended battery for S3. It costs 60$. This is the price for a hi-end li-ion batteries.
Our 4600mAh battery costs 87$ at the moment which is the market price if you would like to get the highest quality cells out there. We simply cannot sell cheaper, as these are the prices for the best materials at the moment.
Personal opinion from one of our customers: This solution is the best for long-term users, who buy a phone like S3 to use for several years. Tech geeks who change phones every 3 months don't even need an extended battery, and maybe, that's why they are ok with cheaper batteries, because they perform the same way as good quality but short-term.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We are glad to announce that now we are offering 6 different colored back doors (red, white, black, grey, brown, black and blue) for our 4600mAh extended battery for Samsung Galaxy S III

s3backdoors-1024x734.png

Purchase this battery / Free shipping worldwide

You can also order the back door in desired color separately here.

Jamie1985

Reaction score
For me the price is too much. I have personally bought an
external battery from RavPower for about $40. Only half
of yours and it's with good quality.