Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra Reviews!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - THIS IS IMPORTANT!
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the best handset you can buy in 2020 but when you buy it and unbox you might be surprised to see the earbuds missing in the box if you live in North America. But the good thing is Samsung will give it away for free if you ask them for it. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra owners in North America will still get free AKG headphones, all they need to do is ask them for it.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Review: Fast, sleek, gorgeous, and expensive
When we first got a look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, we weren't blown away. It seemed like an incremental upgrade over last year's models. And after a week with the phone, well, it is, but that still makes it an upgrade over one of our favorite Android phones ever. The Note 20 Ultra refines and polishes what was great about the Note 10, adding a buttery smooth ultra-low latency S-Pen, a variable refresh rate screen that's probably the best display we've ever seen on a phone, and pairing it all with a super fast processor and decent battery. Are there other phones that are as fast? Sure. Are there other phones that take as good photos? Definitely. Are those phones cheaper than the Note 20? Absolutely. But if you want the best there is all is one sleek package, there's nothing else quite like it.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
My Full Review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, including camera tests, battery tests, specs and more!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra REVIEW

The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G has a lot going for it. I'm talking a ridiculous looking screen, great sounding speakers, and one of the best looking designs I've seen in a while. The list goes on but, on the other hand... it also costs a lot of money. I'm not convinced by foldables yet, so for me the Note is still the pinnacle of smartphone productivity. There's a lot to love as well as a few quirks worth mentioning. Here, let me break it down for you. Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Full Review.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk