Galaxy Note 10.1 UnBoxed in Korea Shows 1.4GHz Exynos Quad-core, 2GB RAM & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-101-unboxed.png

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet is shaping up to be even more enticing than before. The device was just unboxed in Korea and it turns out to have some pretty beastly specs and features. Here's a breakdown of specs, followed by a description of its most unique feature:
  • 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor
  • 2GB RAM
  • 5MP rear shooter
  • GPS, IR Smart Remote
  • HSPA+ support
  • 7000mAh battery
  • Android 4.0.x
The most intriguing thing about this new device besides those monstrous specs is that it has a new unique feature. Supposedly, it will have the capability to be a companion to your phone. It can be used as a speakerphone, and will send and receive text messages. Interesting, so if you are working on your device, and get a phone call or text, you don't have to grab a separate device, you just talk to it like a portable desktop speakerphone.

Perhaps the Galaxy Note 2 isn't the only reveal that Samsung will have on August 15th. We may see two products launched, the "small phablet" and the "large phablet." What do you think?

Source: AndroidPolice

BigZig

Reaction score
Didn't Korean version of the SGS III come with the same specs (1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor 2GB RAM) and the U.S. Version did not. i got a feeling they will dumb done the U.S. version of this as well.

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
I'm going to wait for this

Didn't Korean version of the SGS III come with the same specs (1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor 2GB RAM) and the U.S. Version did not. i got a feeling they will dumb done the U.S. version of this as well.

Yes because US versions of SIII uses 4G LTE and they somehow have to be the same, so it had to be dual core S4 to be able to use 4G LTE.