Galaxy Nexus

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you razr users have used a Galaxy Nexus. I can get one for a 120.00 in very good condition. I was thinking about just buying it to play around with. Are they a decent phone?

mikeyo1990

Reaction score
Its a nice phone and clean google experience. However battery life doesnt compare to the razr maxx....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
They're not decent phones, they're *superb* phones. Battery life? I can't say - mine is a GSM version, purchased directly from Google - because I never worry about battery life. When the phone needs charging, I plug it in and charge it. No biggie to me, so I honestly can't answer that question - but it is the flagship Google device, with No Bloatware...at least on the GSM version, and it gets very quickly updated to the most recent version of Android. I got my update within a week (like 3 or 4 days) of the release of the most recent upgrade.

You can not go wrong buying any phone that carries the name Nexus, it's that simple. :)

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
Its a nice phone to have as a spare or to play around with. I wont use mine for daily use anymore since getting my Maxx. My Maxx is far more dependable as a "phone" then my gnex is.
If it were me, I would grab it for that price.

Detonation

Reaction score
I've had one since launch and it's a great device. The ROM and mod options are endless, and it's nice always having the option to get the newest android version. If you're into the dev community I would say go for it, especially if it's only $120. My only complaints are the battery life and the build quality (which was a lot weaker coming from a Droid and a Droid X).

Ironically enough, I am actually looking to switch to a Maxx though. The Nexus has become more of a toy to me than a phone, and I just want something that is reliable and can last all day (much like the user above stated). Going cold turkey on my crackflashing and tweaking addictions :biggrin: