galaxy nexus battery life

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Yeah I'll have to check them out. Wish I could get a android with a iPhone battery life Lol...

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
So I have under clocked it and under volted it. And I get decent battery life, but sluggish performance ugh!!

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Do you live in an area with poor reception? Bad signal is one of the biggest battery killers.

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
So I have under clocked it and under volted it. And I get decent battery life, but sluggish performance ugh!!

Try not undervolting, perhaps your device doesn't like that. Undervolting saves battery theoretically but not all processors can handle it properly, and as such can actually drain battery more.

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Okay, so you think I should try taking the volts up a bit then?

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
OK, well i flashed the cyanogen mod. ROM the newest release, and it seems to be running OK. My battery is charging. It has only lost about 1% while i was using it

MonKENy

Reaction score
the nexus has a poor battery in the best circumstances. When did you get the phone? If its under warranty tell verizon and get a new battery. If you bought it in store they will swap it out prob no sweat. Also did you condition it properly when you got it??

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
I have had the phone since July, but i took insurance off, because i rooted it. You cant do nothing with warranties if your rooted

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Easily? How is that possible? I know i can unroot , but i know there are a lot of problems i can encounter

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Either of the Nexus toolkits can return your phone to factory settings and with very little chance of running into any problems.

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
OK, I unrooted and I'm on stock JB. And my battery life has increased by like 50%! I'm in love with my nexus again... no more rooting for me.