galaxy nexus battery life

MonKENy

Reaction score
Should I run fast discharge cycles or just normal full cycles? Full charge to full dead and back.

RVC

Reaction score
Yeah my battery life goes down so quick you can watch it drop. Started at 99% 15 min ago now at 81%. Running Cyanogen 10.1 and 3.0.73 tinykernal 4.01. Battery dropped from 81 to 79 just typing this! This is stupid. I keep going back to my Rezound running GB. Way better that this POS, just not as fun.

MonKENy

Reaction score
Get the extended battery, I have EVERYTHING turned on now and it works great. Battery lasts 18-26hours now.

en28so

Reaction score
I bought a battery from Amazon called zerolemon that is huge and has a capacity of 5500 mah. I can use my GN now moderately and it will last at least at least 11hrs. The original crappy extender battery lasted like three hours with the same pattern of use. The only downside is that it makes your phone much thicker and heavier, but I don't care! I'd rather have all day battery life, with all my radios turned on(except GPS), auto brightness, auto sync, and still have about 10% left after being on the street for 11hrs.