Gadget Gear Invisible Shield

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I'd recommend searching here and google. While they are great skins, I don't like them on touch devices as it is hard to "swipe" the screen.

OP
J

J5311

Reaction score
I'm not too worried about the screen, but the whole device itself. Like on the Zagg ones its only the front and back... the other is just about every edge

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
Im going to try an invisi-shield in a few days. I walked up on a kiosk in Perimeter Mall in Atlanta and the guy would sell it to you and install it for like 35 bucks. It involves a little liquid so I would definately pay someone to put it on for me. I have a case but its too bulky and doesnt let me show off the phone. The case I have makes it look like I work in construction or something and need super protection.

What about this company for an "invisible shield" are they good? anyone have one?

I like the fact that it goes completely around the phone.

Motorola Droid INVISIBLE FULL BODY / SCREEN PROTECTOR - eBay (item 170405039780 end time Nov-16-09 13:39:34 PST)

Or what about 3M protective coating. Like the stuff used for cars? I guess the adhesive for that would ruin the phone huh?