FXZ .902 Problem

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Alrighty people, I need your help once again. I'm trying to revert back to .902 via FXZ for the ICS leaked update, but I've hit a snag during the RSD process using the file found here: ICS 4.0.4 Leak 6.7.2231 - DROID BIONIC - droidHIVE Forumspecifically, I can't seem to get past 9/22 erase emstorage. I left it there last night, and I know that it ran for at least two and half hours before the phone died. Any ideas on how to proceed from here? I can still access fastboot and attempt the RSD method again, but I'm still getting caught up on 9/22, and I'm out of ideas :icon_eek:

OP
Tillmorn

Tillmorn

Reaction score
No. Recharged last night and have a spare battery that's fully charged just in case. Currently attempting sargentmajord's fxz. Seems to be sticking on 9/20 flash lbl "lbl", but I'm hopeful. If it stays there another ten minutes I'm going to restart my laptop and see if that helps.

OP
Tillmorn

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Restarted and attempting again, this time in xp compatible mode via one poster's suggestion. Currently on the same 9/20 process. If it stays there for another...thirty minutes my other battery should be fully charged and I will attempt it with that one. Not entirely sure what the hang up may be with the lbl flash process, but I plan to keep poking around until I find an answer. I've got another seven hours before I'm kicked out of the library (yay no internet at the apartment!). Actually, side note: PDANet keeps recognizing my phone being connected at a few stages during the RSD attempts. Should I uninstall it from the laptop for the time being?

OP
Tillmorn

Tillmorn

Reaction score
Big thanks goes out to eye_dea for getting everything squared away for me! I'm now back on .902 and going about life again as normal :)

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Big thanks goes out to eye_dea for getting everything squared away for me! I'm now back on .902 and going about life again as normal :)
lol give that man a like. hes saved my butt, and might again in the near future... :p

eye_dea

Reaction score
Thanks guys!
I also need to credit Timmy10shoes since he taught me everything and I use a few of his files.

erickeel

Reaction score
So what was the answer... I want to flash ics but not before I can go back to 902/905

chuck54

Reaction score
Plz help.... no responses from dmx or any forums....

chuck54

Reaction score
I get a problem when unziping the modified XML for coming from custom roms..,.. it says the XML is in the wrong format... I have pics two posts above

eye_dea

Reaction score
chuck54 said:
I get a problem when unziping the modified XML for coming from custom roms..,.. it says the XML is in the wrong format... I have pics two posts above

Possible corrupt file?