FWD. Message help

TruPitBull

Reaction score
my mother-n-law and friends sent me some fwd messages and when i click on the message it has a download button. i click on the download button and it says downloading and nothing else or doesn't do anything any ideas on whats up?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
How long are you waiting? If this "Download" button appears, its most likely an MMS message, which will have sound as well as pics...and depending on size, can take a few minutes to download depending on your Data speed.

Sometimes, I also get a message when downloading attachments that "Network is busy" or the like.

OP
T

TruPitBull

Reaction score
since i'm at home i have the droid hooked up to my internet through wifi and the file of the message is only 70kb and it just says downloading and doesn't do anything

BodyBagz

Reaction score
since i'm at home i have the droid hooked up to my internet through wifi and the file of the message is only 70kb and it just says downloading and doesn't do anything

Switch over to 3G data and see if it downloads then...not saying it will, but doesnt hurt to check.

Also, there may be a problem with what was sent from the senders end...file could be corrupted...dont know why this would cause it to not download though...

OP
T

TruPitBull

Reaction score
i did what you said and it downloaded while connected to the 3g data on the phone... lol which is gay u would think it would download while on the internet to

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
it will i keep mine on wifi at the house bc it runs fast bc of serv.....as long as you have serv it should have