future features that you would like

tdpolo26

Reaction score
ok we all know vanilla android and unlocked bootloaders.

my top future features i would like to see are (in no specific order)

1. Lytro camera Lytro Camera Technology in Smartphones? Yes, Please. – Droid Life
2. laser (infrared) keyboard Celluon Virtual Keyboard - A laser projected full-sized virtual QWERTY keyboard
3. a pico projector built in
4. solar panel battery cover for slight battery charging (at least something)
5. kinect software for the camera
so my idea is a phone that has a kick stand, rear has the projector which aims at the wall, the front has the infrared keyboard module, so basically you get the full size virtual keybaord and you project on a wall or whatever. you pretty much have a very very portable laptop to presentation machine that you can bring anywhere and use. the "kinect" camera could be used for presentations to allow the presenter to manipulate the screen with nothing in his hands. no lapdock or anything like that. the lytro camera is just plain cool. the solar panel would be great for gps functions when your driving to give you a bit extra power

gthotie5

Reaction score
New Battery Technology.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I like your thinking, but it's quite a bit ahead of its time when it comes to cramming all that into a mobile device. Some phones do have that feature, I believe the projector is one and solar panel would be the other, but other than that I haven't seen anything else. Now if you have the knowledge to develop this piece of technology....well I got the money:D