Fun word game

Slowestpuma

Reaction score
Okay so i played a game on the iPawn the other day and it was a Word game similiar to word warp...it was amazing. But the thing was it allowed you to play one player or to play against someone. I've looked at Word Twist and another one for Droid, but i couldn't tell if they have two player capabilities. Anyway i want a word game game app with that ability. Any help is appreciated!

belondon

Reaction score
Okay so i played a game on the iPawn the other day and it was a Word game similiar to word warp...it was amazing. But the thing was it allowed you to play one player or to play against someone. I've looked at Word Twist and another one for Droid, but i couldn't tell if they have two player capabilities. Anyway i want a word game game app with that ability. Any help is appreciated!

Hi there

I was doing some research and saw your post. And amazingly I am building exactly what you are asking for.

I am a developer of android games and i am about to release my new game. its a word game where you battle against another person. one on one. I hope we will be launching at the end of next week. we are in testing now.

I can give you a free unlimited account, if you want to be a tester.

Also. am i allowed to promote/mention the app here on the forum? I dont want to break any rules?

Thanks.
Dave.