Full Charge Popup

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
I'm a new galaxy s owner and use my fascinate as my primary alarm clock. I just found the info on the hidden menu and the battery fully charged popup disable menu. This is very important to new since the room lights up like a christmas tree when this appears. Unfortunately this menu doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing a step or do I need to wait for froyo?

Thanks in advance,
Kidd_Funkadelic

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
How do u get to that menu?

OP
K

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score

dispatch1054

Reaction score
I just found this last night and it seems to have worked. @Kidd, are you not getting into the menu, or is it just that whatever you change doesn't have any effect?

OP
K

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
No I definitely get into the menus. I see the actual checkbox that says 'disable full batt popup' and have it selected. But it didn't change anything.

T75

Reaction score
Charged notification PROBLEM SOLVED !

PROBLEM SOLVED ! NO COST !
I saw this suggestion in another forum and it WORKS, so I'm passing it on !
Set the global notifications to SILENT.
Set the notification on Gmail to any ringtone, NOT DEFAULT.
Set the notification on messaging to any ringtone, NOT DEFAULT.

You'll still have a tone when you 1st plug the phone in to the charger, but NO tone when it's fully charged.

OP
K

Kidd_Funkadelic

Reaction score
Do you still get the popup though? That bothers me more than the sound since I turn off the volume at night when I'm charging anyway.

T75

Reaction score
Do you still get the popup though? That bothers me more than the sound since I turn off the volume at night when I'm charging anyway.

Sorry, my solution above, fixes the tone and vibration parts of the "Fully Charged" notification. The only other suggestions I have seen for the visual side of the notification, involves rooting the phone, or just turning it over, and placing it on a microfiber cloth to be kind to the screen.

Anna00

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I disabled the "Full Bat Popup" from the hidden menu, yet my phone still vibrates every day when my phone is fully charged. Very annoying. Is there any other way to disable this? I'm desperate!