Frozen or in standby or sleep mode

EnglishRose113

Reaction score
I have had my Droid x2 less than one week. The past two mornings I have had to remove the battery after charging. Yesterday morning the whole phone just went dead, and rebooted once the batter was re-inserted. Today, it appeared to be in sleep mode or standby with a flashing green light, but could not turn it on. Again had to re-install the battery. Any hints?

beemerchef

Reaction score
No hints but I will be picking up my THIRD one is less than 2 months for the same problem and also not being able to use the key board which freezes!!!
They do not have a software update for these issues. NO ONE has ever reported the problems, which truly amazes me. If this third one has the same issue they will be giving me an Incredible II then, I like the larger screen size.

ck3jr

Reaction score
Having the same issue's also. I talked with a verizon rep today and got the same run around as I always do, try to reset it or one of the apps may be causing the issue.. Total bullcrap!!!!! all I can say. The issue is verizon is trying to put out to many smart phones and not fixing the ones that are already out. I'm on my 4th phone in 1 year, 2 thunderbolts and 2 x2's all with the same issue's. I tried to talk the rep into getting me in a iphone but that was gonna cost me $400 to $500 and I told him I would go to att before I paid that much for 1.

bradleonard

Reaction score
I too had have this problem 4 or 5 times in the last two months with this phone. I've thought about getting the phone replaced, but I've got a lot of time invested in setup. I had problems with two Fascinates and then I got the X2 hoping it would be more bug free like my previous Droid, but that certainly wasn't the case. I hope they come out with a software update very soon for the X2, although I don't see that happening.