Froyo or gingerbread

bikedude880

Reaction score
And it's almost ready for a stable alpha after a little collab with the D2 team. Just pounding out the last sensor (compass), fixing a small rotation glitch, adding in camera support, and fixing a battery drain issue. Other than that, everything is golden (as far as I've tested).

Been posting status on rootzwiki forums. I said earlier in the year that I was going to port CM to this sexy device, and here it comes.

Side note: unable to test GSM, though SIM card reports as undetected. Not a showstopper imo as most devices live in a CDMA network.

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.

Side note: unable to test GSM, though SIM card reports as undetected. Not a showstopper imo as most devices live in a CDMA network.
It is a showstopper, at least for me. So I guess we GSM users will have to stick to good old ROMs or stock firmware (as expected).

Just guessing here as I don't really know what Biker is doing...
But I would bet that once a GB OTA is released he will have all the files he needs to get everything working 100% that he doesn't have now.

CM7 is GB and having D2G GB drivers should solve most of the issues he is reporting in his Alpha.

I would bet any Radio issues will be solved then.

That is if CM7 itself supports the dual radio (CDMA/GSM) system which I have no clue if it does. It prob does but I can't really say.

Once he gets one version of CM 99.9% working I am sure he can submit to the Cyanogen folks and get official status.

It's really just an issue of the framework reading the radio as the kernel inits it fine. Should have a USIM patch floating around for it from GEM porting...

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.

Asphyx

Reaction score
I will presume you are talking about the CM Framework...

Does CM itself support any other CDMA/GSM hybrid models?

If so then it should just read the radio type from the build prop and turn on what needs to be turned on.

Whatever it is I have faith in you dude to get it up!

Get the sleep thing sorted out dude! LOL