FroYo Market Update All Question

noisufnoc

Reaction score
So I'm on BB v0.4 and I've noticed when I do an "Update All" in the market, I have applications get stuck like this

04495a07.jpg

And if I try to cancel one of the downloads, I get a FC of the market.

What am I missing?

ohioDroid

Reaction score
I had a similar issue. I found if you long pressed on one of those, you could cancel the download and the market would not FC.

OP
noisufnoc

noisufnoc

Reaction score
okay, sweet. i'll give that a try.

edit: I did that, and then installed the app manually, worked! thanks!!

Sal

Reaction score
Basic question here: why don't i seem to have an "update all" option in the market's download section. Don't see that anywhere. Did my market not update right? is there a fix for that? Or am i just not seeing it?

Thanks!

allikanbe

Reaction score
Basic question here: why don't i seem to have an "update all" option in the market's download section. Don't see that anywhere. Did my market not update right? is there a fix for that? Or am i just not seeing it?

Thanks!

I've only seen it when there was more than one app to update.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
You only get update all if more than one app needs an update at the time you check.

I had began an update all this morning for two apps, and when I returned the download progress screens were frozen, however checking the notification bar it stated they had updated.

I've noticed a lot of market issues lately, updated apps take a while to re-appear in the downloads list for example ...

Sal

Reaction score
You only get update all if more than one app needs an update at the time you check.

I had began an update all this morning for two apps, and when I returned the download progress screens were frozen, however checking the notification bar it stated they had updated.

I've noticed a lot of market issues lately, updated apps take a while to re-appear in the downloads list for example ...

What would you lose if you cleared cache and data for that app? Never really understood the difference between them but maybe doing that helps? Anyone get results from that?