Froyo: Gallery Problems

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I have stock Froyo loaded and I noticed that my photo gallery will not load. When I click the icon it will begin to load, but then it will show my most recent photos and 2 movies that I have stored on my sd card.

I also have tried to load some other movies that are in mp4 format, that play well on my computer, but they come up as an era on my phone. Has anyone experienced this problem or something similiar? If so what did you do to work it out?

Happystranger

Reaction score
Gallery does seem to load up way slower on my Droid. Also, Pinch to Zoom is not working right in landscape mode. I can pinch to zoom in, but when zooming out I cant.

haproot

Reaction score
Same issue here, gallery will not load my pics after I've updated to stock froyo.

haproot

Reaction score
FIXED

"Scratch that i got it to work. After taking a picture my main gallery began working. I also have several other galleries with pictures in them that weren't coming up. I connected via usb and accessed the sdcard in windows. In each folder (with pictures), I changed the file name of 1 file out of each folder by just one character and also did some organizing. After doing that then reloading the gallery all is well again."

Posted in the froyo issues thread ^

haproot

Reaction score
I tried rebooting and killing gallery but not sdrescan

Sent from my Droid