Frost Remix NexTheme [For Samsung Fascinate]

ironman77

Reaction score
REQ: Blue Minimalism v1.3 for fascinate

This is a remix of Manup's NexTheme.

Things themed: Framework-res.apk & TWFramework-res.apk

Changelog:
9/27 - Added the accurate battery percentage. Thanks to Threax for editing and setting up the xml required. Also fixed the unaligned pop up boxes and menus.
9/24 - Added roughly 250 more images to framework-res. Eliminated all orange highlights with green glossy ones from NexTheme. Fixed the signal bars. Fixed some unthemed battery images. Few other things. Also added back to stock framework to the attachments. Flash same as usual.

What I have done is fulled themed both lockscreens,edited the pull down music player, and edited and fixed some other images from NexTheme. I would like to thank ludeboy for the majority of the NexTheme port.

Screenshots:
cap201009230114.jpg

cap201009230116.jpg

cap2010092301161.jpg

Instructions:
1. Download attached zip, and place it on your SD card.
2. Go into Rom Manager and reboot into Clockwork Recovery.
3. Do a Nandroid backup just in case (I have thoroughly tested this and never had problems)
4. Scroll down and select "install zip from sdcard"
5. Select "choose zip from sdcard"
6. Scroll down and select "Frost_Remix_NexTheme.zip"
7. Scroll down to yes and select.
8. After it is finished, go back to top menu and select reboot.
9. Done, Enjoy.

Big Thanks to:
Manup, Ludeboy, All of the Dev Community.
\

Nice Work!!!

I really like this theme alot but with the demand of wanting other themes and roms for our Fascinates there really isn't much to choose from.

I would like to put a request to see if you would be able to port over the Blue Minimalism v1.3 for our fascinate community. Its over at XDA loaded and working for the Samsung Epic Galaxy S phone but it wont work on our fascinate I've tried and had to flash:). If someone is willing to take on this project for our fascinate, I will donate to it and be a tester for it. This looks like a really sick theme for our fascinate. I hope that others in our community feel the same way.

Blue Minimalism v1.3 ( Currently onlyTheme for Epic )
[THEME] Blue Minimalism v1.3 - xda-developers

Thanks,

sam.assad

Reaction score
hi is it possible to flash this on SuperClean3 V0.5 ..if not can i just flash the lockscreen thanks