front facing camera

dangerous

Reaction score
I installed Skype yesterday on my Wife's phone. there is a version out there that works. I think it was posted yesterday as well.

stkflkr

Reaction score
Not to hi-jack your thread, but it does fall under the title.
Everytime I try to use the front facing camera it crashes and causes a force close. Any suggestions?

mortoxoom

Reaction score
Tango works well with my daughters iPhone and my xoom. Sometimes I am upside down on her screen but if we start vertical it seems to work OK and can flip to horizontal.

I've also used google video. Both work with front or back camera.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

levonmyles

Reaction score
Skype, Tango

Hey I have been using Qik and it is okay also. I am waiting to try the improved Skype thoug. Happy hunting for a good Video chat App. Visit www.techguysmartbuy.com for up to date news and info.

Just wondering if anyone has made any use of the front facing camera on the Tbolt. I've heard Skype doesn't work on this phone. In fact I read in the Market reviews that once you install it and find out it doesn't work, you can't uninstall it. Not very good reviews on Tango either. What are you all using the front camera with.

Maybe we should have an App section just for the Tbolt since there are some issues with this phone. The app "My Verizon" is not supported and that was something I used a lot to keep track of my data usage.

levonmyles

Reaction score
Front Facing Camera issues.

If your front facing camera isn't working correctly just go into the menu of the camera and restore default. It has worked for me and other Tbolt users. I hope it works for you as well. Also visit www.techguysmartbuy.com for more up to date news info.

Not to hi-jack your thread, but it does fall under the title.
Everytime I try to use the front facing camera it crashes and causes a force close. Any suggestions?

KillerKPD

Reaction score
I am using skype on my TB to video chat. There are a few threads that you can get the apk file for skype to use.

Skype is easier because everyone I want to video chat with already has skype.

DroidStang

Reaction score
I know other will disagree, but at least on a Stock TB, my son and I tried Tango, and we have Skype Mobile too and Tango, was choppy, plus seemed to drain battery, Sykpe barely uses any resources, works like when using my PC.