Friendly Droid Helps out Iphone

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Here is the story. Happened yesterday.

I was at a client's office, and we went back into the factory to assemble a small prototype onto a structure. The prototype fit well, and my client pulled out his Iphone to take a photo. The photo came out too dark to see, and he said "darn, I wish this thing had a flash". So I pulled out the Droid, turned on the LED using the Mototorch widget, and illuminated the area for him. He then re-took the shot with his Iphone. Turned out nice! Too bad there was no one else there with a camera phone to take a photo of the Droid assisting the Iphone!

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have no need for a protocol droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the story was going to go that the Droid took the picture for the iPhone. I like the real ending better.:)

OP
dylanthecat

dylanthecat

Reaction score
The best part was how fast I had the light on. Power button, slide, and click. Instant illumination. I should make this into a Droid commerical. I could sell the rights and retire.

Demo24

Reaction score
mototorch led has a widget

Yep, the only problem is the icon is horrendously ugly. So I went back to the official Moto one. Turns on as soon as you hit the icon on the homscreen, so works well enough as a widget for me. :)

Demo24

Reaction score
mototorch led has a widget

Yep, the only problem is the icon is horrendously ugly. So I went back to the official Moto one. Turns on as soon as you hit the icon on the homscreen, so works well enough as a widget for me. :)

ahh..didn't know moto had an official one out..

Droidlight is the name of it. And I just learned you can change the icon on mototorch, lol. I guess I'll use that now as it has some potentially useful features.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
The best part was how fast I had the light on. Power button, slide, and click. Instant illumination. I should make this into a Droid commerical. I could sell the rights and retire.

At the end of the commercial you can have the iphone and droid walking out towards the sunset. NOT!