Fresh install liberty has no service, sbf to stock fails.

Phaze08

Reaction score
Ok guys, I got a major problem....I was putting liberty on my buddy's new D2 and when it booted up it had no service, so it cant sync his google account. Also, when it asked for wifi, it wouldn't work. Also, when I tried to .sbf back to stock-I was thinking a fresh install would work better and correctly lol-It makes a backup phone image like always, then when it starts the flashing process, the rsd lite says flash failed and the phone says critical error...Never seen this..anyone know?

OP
P

Phaze08

Reaction score
Ok, turns out he forgot his password, now we're in. Problem is theres still no service and it seems like the problem is airplane mode is on and won't turn off. Any ideas?

reuuin88

Reaction score
Make sure the .sbf file is somewhere on his (or whoever's) C: harddrive in root somehow..some random directly will work. Also make sure you're running as an admin on the computer.

Re-dl a newer version of rsdlite?
Re-dl the .sbf from another link?
Edit: Also make sure the battery is all the way charged, some random errors can occur that way.

My suggestions.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Is there a blue triangle in place of where the 3G usually is?

Sent from a D2 runnin GB.

edwards2243

Reaction score
Try doing a *228, select option 2...that gets rid of the roaming and the 3G should re-activate. Hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App