FREE tube downloader apk help

beer guy

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with this app not finding anything you search for anymore?

OP
S

stangdroid

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with this app not finding anything you search for anymore?

I thought it was just me! This was one of my favorite apps too! Youtube must have gotten pissed at them or something. I think one of the paid ones from the market is gone also.

Eazail70x7

Reaction score

I thought it was just me! I can find google and dailymotion videos still though. Youtube usually yields no results for my searches now! If any results do come, they are way off and not even related

Eazail70x7

Reaction score
Here is an app that alllows you to download youtube videos as mp3 and mp4!

Index of /Backups/Apps

Download the youtube downloader app (I chose the 1st one). Then install it using your package installer. Open up the app and it will say "no videos". At this point you should see a triangle icon on your notification bar. Pull it down and click on it (it should say something about an update). Download that new apk called tubedroid. DON'T INSTALL IT YET!! First uninstall "youtube downloader" AND then you can install this new app called "tubedroid 2.5.2". You're all set :)

mrtoto54660

Reaction score
Downloader

I downloaded the APK that you have here and it installed no issue, but for some reason it will not pull up youtube videos. the others work but not youtube. Was just wondering if anyone else had this issue?

I really dont know why there not on the market anymore. I loved these programs. Used them frequently.

Last edited:

darklipslide

Reaction score
I downloaded the APK that you have here and it installed no issue, but for some reason it will not pull up youtube videos. the others work but not youtube. Was just wondering if anyone else had this issue?

I really dont know why there not on the market anymore. I loved these programs. Used them frequently.

I think that youtube changed their api or something to prevent applications like this from working. I may be mistaken, but this might also apply to web-based applications that perform the similar task