FREE Tech Accessories For ALL! Join the "Lumsing Cutting Edge Club"!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

People ask me all the time, "How do you get all that free tech stuff?". The answer is pretty simple. Your opinion and testimonials can be pretty invaluable to electronic manufacturers. There are hundreds of startup companies looking to improve their products and the best way to do this is to get real feedback from real users. Amazon reviews have become like currency to some of these companies. One of my buddies "Joshua Bane" gets dozens of free products every month simply from building his Amazon review cred. Of course honest feedback is most important to companies. They are looking for ways to perfect their products.

A specific accessory manufacturer "Lumsing" has just launched a new program designed to receive honest consumer feedback in the form of Amazon reviews. Once you join the "Cutting Edge Club" you will be sent the product of your choice in exchange for your Amazon Review. Products include desk chargers, car chargers, charge cables, and power banks! Head to the link below to sign up.

via Lumsing

Reactions: CJM

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Tried to sign up, but it wants a "reviewer profile" on Amazon.com. Since I'm not a "reviewer", I can't sign up. So the question is...how do you get a "reviewer profile"?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Very cool, I do this for a couple products... Awesome

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried to sign up, but it wants a "reviewer profile" on Amazon.com. Since I'm not a "reviewer", I can't sign up. So the question is...how do you get a "reviewer profile"?

They don't mean that you have to be a "professional" reviewer. They want to see the items you have previously reviewed and how well you actually review the items.

On Amazon's website, hover over "Your Account" and then click "Your Account" and scroll down towards the bottom. You should find a link for "Your Public Profile." I'm 99% confident this is what they want. It shows every item you've ever reviewed, with your review, and whether anyone's ever clicked that your review (or answered question) was helpful to them.

I've signed up for several of these programs and have yet to be turned down, even though I am not a "professional" reviewer. I have no youtube channel for reviews, or any other social media for reviewing, and do nothing like that other than on Amazon.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I've signed up for a bunch and have never been given anything to review.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I do reviews for NewTrent and Noot.