FREE [APP] Lockdown Pro, Locks Down All Of Your Personal Apps

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
0o5W-2IJk2bZI7eT4_f-RCfJUx2vEhIPwMuTI-vqUDZtkCtHYzUKttcX5eF5imTSIOuj=w300

We have all been there. You are at lunch with your friends and you set your phone on the table. Later in the meal not even thinking about the fact that you set your phone on the table you excuse yourself to use the restroom. When you get back to the table you notice that your phone has moved ever so slightly. You also notice that your friends are smirking and maybe even laughing uncontrollably. You immediately dive for your phone, to find that your buddies have posted a very colorful, off the wall, embarrassing post on your Facebook or Twitter. Of course now you have to go through the trouble of deleting your post, and finding new friends. This could have all been avoided if you would have locked down your apps with Lockdown Pro!

zVHu0Py7WOkPYEAOv_GdttPBPO3xc_2u9tKGc7oTWRVI6_yxrj7c9rx3I_lWO7liae0=h310
UsSBa2i8TPjrnbX3EjFH6iIFcp3NWnso29Vfzqs_DI3nMHpmXF-XJP-NFr54fdTQZSQ3=h310
ztB84kCb3VG7Q9yrmxYlWn_P_9CzL2hq4Zowt6FY2ssyg8x6dIrpTndAvKTp4tdpZhg=h310

The new app by dev team "AppPlus.Mobi" has released an application that allows you to lock your personal apps. No one wants friends rummaging through their email, text messages, or gallery. Features of this app include One tap to lock apps, auto lock newly installed apps, actively lock apps with sms, add a Pattern Lock, Classic Lock or Calculator Lock to your apps, fake error message to distract would be infringes, random keyboard password, time pin password, themes store, and the best feature is that this app is FREE! It is also not ad supported. Head to the link below for the download!

Via Play Store

blacksoxing

Reaction score
Lock your phone! DUH!

Or have friends whose maturity is over the age of 12.....

This seems like something that people who don't lock their phones will get giddy about...forgetting that they're suckers and are still "locking" their phones w/this app, and potentially putting in more effort to lock their phones!!!!

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Forgot about the friends. I won't bash, but even with my phone unlocked, it's not an issue for me. I don't use social networking.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lock your phone! DUH!

The whole point of this app is to lock down your personal apps so if you want to hand off your phone to a niece or nephew or even a friend they can have access to your phone without having free reign access to all of your private personal stuff.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I'm liking it...have to put it to the test! ;)