FoxFi Works On Verizon Again!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
See that's where I'm confused. Did this change? I have tried to add the $30 hotspot through at least 7 different reps. None of them could get it to work. They even transferred me to 4 level 2 technicians and even they couldn't get it on there. Is this something that they just started offering udp in the last week or so? I have an UDP from 2008. They told me that if your UDP is before 2011 they cannot add this feature. I was told that by at least 4 of the reps I spoke with. Sorry for all the questions but I have tried to go this route and it won't work. That's why my wife continues to use foxfi. They told me that if there was a third party app I could use with my turbo 2 then I could go that route. There isn't an app that will work so I wanted to be legal and use the tethering services but it will not work...Just confused that's all
Possible, when I had my droid I told the same by a tech because at that time they did not recognize Android, particularly the Droid, as a device that could tether. Despite everything I tried to do to pay them. But data then is different from data now and that is why carriers chose to change the way they structured their plans. Back then text and calls were big and people used Pandora or slacker as their main data hog. Now people use data for almost everything and barely use the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk