Found Somewhat of a solution to flash and Fox Fi.

Lk1730

Reaction score
With Flash uninstall. Clear cache then reboot. Go to Google store and go to my apps and reinstall flash. Flash will no longer be in the store. I did this today and was able to watch YouTube videos. When on background restriction I notice it doesn't play well. When not on restriction it plays. Hopes this helps someone. I'm new here! I frowned upon the Maxx because was only getting short battery life on LTE. I do use heavy usage and With ICS you should expect heavy drainage even on restriction because of the new OS .

After finding out the 3G code *#*#4636#*#* I've been somewhat happier. I was expecting legendary battery life. God bless hope my post helps!

I was also going to post fox fi help but I forgot now lol sorry!

aarong03

Reaction score
With Flash uninstall. Clear cache then reboot. Go to Google store and go to my apps and reinstall flash. Flash will no longer be in the store. I did this today and was able to watch YouTube videos. When on background restriction I notice it doesn't play well. When not on restriction it plays. Hopes this helps someone. I'm new here! I frowned upon the Maxx because was only getting short battery life on LTE. I do use heavy usage and With ICS you should expect heavy drainage even on restriction because of the new OS .

After finding out the 3G code *#*#4636#*#* I've been somewhat happier. I was expecting legendary battery life. God bless hope my post helps!

I was also going to post fox fi help but I forgot now lol sorry!

Get the LTE on/off app. This way you doon't have to reenter the number everytime after turning the phone on.