Found a 1700mAh Battery for Thunderbolt

jmz768

Reaction score
Interesting but I'm a little suspicious of it. Somebody buy one and test it out for the rest of us...lol.

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldnt trust ebay batteries to much. It probably wont last any longer than the stock, if not worse.

brancat92

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a 1700?? I would like to hear other peoples thoughts.

Sent from my Thundrbolt using DroidForums App

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Says HTC right on the battery, if they are fakes they have some guts doing trademark infringement so bluntly...

rjcapp

Reaction score
I do not see any probs with this .

the same battery deal is on amazon.com

anyway, save your money and just get the extended battery . it last all day no problem at all .

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

wowings

Reaction score
I got the Seido 1600 battery and posted an idea yesterday. Today thhe battery lasted from 12 am to 8:00 this evening. Android systems says I have 59% left. Thanks Seido batteries! I am a believer.
Owings

wowings

Reaction score
Three days now with the Seido 1600 battery and it is working well. Got to work yesterday for a 9:00 morning meeting, got 15
or 20 calls, read 50 some emails, and Googled 20 or 30 topics. Taught two evening classes and talked with my wife on the hour trip home. At 11:00 last night I still had 62% battery left. I am happy.
wowings

iRenegade

Reaction score
Bought this and it's on the way.I'll post my experience on this thread.

OP
P

Pizza33

Reaction score
Thanks, would like a review before I buy

sent from my Thunderbolt using droid forums app

BennyJr

Reaction score
Three days now with the Seido 1600 battery and it is working well. Got to work yesterday for a 9:00 morning meeting, got 15
or 20 calls, read 50 some emails, and Googled 20 or 30 topics. Taught two evening classes and talked with my wife on the hour trip home. At 11:00 last night I still had 62% battery left. I am happy.
wowings

Jeez thats some battery life! what kernal u got? or are u stock

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wowings
is the 1600 any larger than the stock battery? i bought extended battery but its far too large for me.

iRenegade

Reaction score
My 1700 batteries(2) and charger arrived yesterday. I charged one of the batteries overnight and bumped it. I'll post the usage results later. So far I checked EMs, and downloaded, installed and tested Car locator, GPS status and Locus. (great free apps BTW). No calls. GPS has been on, and it's been an 1:45 off charge, time split between wifi(home) and 4G. The battery is at 90%.
The batteries are labeled "HTC Merge". The charger seems a bit flimsy but it works and the LED flipped from red to blue upon full charge. I left the stock battery in to charge at home. I haven't tried the USB charge yet-maybe tonight. More later!

Last edited:

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 1700 batteries(2) and charger arrived yesterday. I charged one of the batteries overnight and bumped it. I'll post the usage results later. So far I checked EMs, and downloaded, installed and tested Car locator, GPS status and Locus. (great free apps BTW). No calls. GPS has been on, and it's been an 1:45 off charge, time split between wifi(home) and 4G. The battery is at 90%.
The batteries are labeled "HTC Merge". The charger seems a bit flimsy but it works and the LED flipped from red to blue upon full charge. I left the stock battery in to charge at home. I haven't tried the USB charge yet-maybe tonight. More later!
what about the size of the battery? is it thicker at all? do you need a new backing?