forwarding calls

Reaction score
I need a way to forward calls from various numbers to another number, while letting other calls come in directly. Does anything exist that would enable this? Many of my customers are calling employees directly (I provide the employee phones) instead of calling the office number. This is bad for many reasons (employees dont always answer their phone, especially when it isnt their turn to be on call) and I need to forward calls from customer numbers to the office phone.
Thanks for any help.

the virus

Reaction score
I need a way to forward calls from various numbers to another number, while letting other calls come in directly. Does anything exist that would enable this? Many of my customers are calling employees directly (I provide the employee phones) instead of calling the office number. This is bad for many reasons (employees dont always answer their phone, especially when it isnt their turn to be on call) and I need to forward calls from customer numbers to the office phone.
Thanks for any help.

I am looking for the same thing. I want a way to forward unknown/blocked numbers to a specific number while allowing other calls in. So far the closet thing I found is an app called aFirewall found in the play store. There is a feature called "forward when busy" but I cant seem to activate it. I emailed the dev's I'll post what I find.