Foreclosure issues

OP
garysdroid

garysdroid

Reaction score
New signature line

want help, call 911, since no one here will help you. just smart comments is what you will get. Not complaining just stating the facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

nikecar

Reaction score
Not funny

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

So hard reset might fix the foreclosure issues? Will try and let you know.

Also I agree with the dum comments, the forum is for help and not for you to tweet or use as Facebook childish comments.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Well I received the software upgrade last night and it seems to fix the problem. But as for using this site for for help, guess I will just try another forum or place. Guess this comedy central rather than an actually forum for help. Yup won't see me posting advice seems like I will just be smart. Like everyone else.

Goodness gracious. I see some folks don't care for any humor at all. If you get bent out of shape for a comment based on your spelling, that's not my problem. At least someone didn't say do a damned search. Glad your hard reset solved the housing issue. Darned eminent domain by Google.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I received the software upgrade last night and it seems to fix the problem. But as for using this site for for help, guess I will just try another forum or place. Guess this comedy central rather than an actually forum for help. Yup won't see me posting advice seems like I will just be smart. Like everyone else.

Glad to see your problem has resolved..Hope your able to stick with the forum..Its usually a great place for help. I have personally stayed up for hours helping people..I know how crazy these devices can be..Peace! And enjoy the new OS upgrade to 2.3!

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)