For those who complain about the Battery and Storage

Wilkems

Reaction score
Seriously, if you fill up your phone with music, just get google cloud. It' like I have 3000 songs on my phone. There is absolutely zero difference between having it on my phone and having it on the cloud. Space problem solved.

And the battery is fantastic! It's no razr maxx but seriously, who doesn't already use a battery saving app? Slap one on and I get 15 hrs of heavy use an a charge. Blammo.

Stop whining. The DNA is the best phone on the market, hands down.

Reaction score
I have the cloud system now. Unless I'm using it wrong it downloads each song by itself.... a far cry from it being on the phone itself.

Sent on my Moto RAZR HD while I'm in class, in a meeting, in a waiting room, or in the bathroom

Caesars

Reaction score
Glad you like it! I wanted a bigger screen and removable battery myself so I went with the GN2, it has made me realize that Samsung is clearly leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
W

Wilkems

Reaction score
I have the cloud system now. Unless I'm using it wrong it downloads each song by itself.... a far cry from it being on the phone itself.

Once you upload all of your music to the google music player then your phone picks it up. So when I open my music player on my phone I have instant access to every song mixed right in with the songs on my phone. i.e. it may as well be on my phones harddrive. As for the using data. I have the 10gb plan so I guess I don't really mind it as much as others. And I almost got the GN2. But the DNA was right with it and also passes it in several benchmarks, and I really wanted a phone who's screen put the Iphone5 to shame.

2001400ex

Reaction score
Everyone's use is different. I am often on a plane so cloud storage is out. I also frequently go without being close to electricity. For some people an external battery pack works. I didn't want to go that route.

DNA its a great phone tho, just didn't work out for me.

hayliesmile

Reaction score
I don't think so. I have recently rooted my HTC sensation phone, however I'm still only getting about 10 hours max battery life even though I've calibrated the battery. Not so convenient with this :|

PhishyKris

Reaction score
LCD blows AMOLED away. Not even close. I'm typing this from my crappy Gnex with the worst screen out there. Compared it to GN2 and DNA the other day and even the GN2 whites are yellow ad washed out.

I hope the GS4 has an LCD.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
These are the two things holding me back from buying the phone...I'm so close to upgrading, if it had more memory and the battery life close to the maxx it would be the perfect phone, there would be no reason to ever get another device ever again...