For anyone who thinks their battery dies to fast....

No science to this at all, but I underclocked for a while with screen off and high temp profiles. I honestly believe my battery life improved after disabling set cpu and running without underclocking. I'm rooted w/ stock rom, bloatware frozen, and screen set to autobrightness. Take this for what it is worth...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

@4x4, have u tried not having it(the 300) profile? If so, how much batt life did u gain? And does it have random hot spells, the battery that is, ..when I had a 300screen off profile, whenever my phone was charging at random(seemingly random I mean) times my battery got so damn hot I could fry an egg on the back, that's what initially made me ditch the oc'ing apps, every one would make my battery on fire more times than not, and since I ditched em I havnt had that problem. But, when I had that profile, it was along w others, but it was 100 priority, so I don't think they were conflicting, but, who knows

My d1 gets 5 hours if I don't use it. Bout 3 if I text sporadically. Bout 45 minutes if I use the web bhrowser. Somethings seriously wrong.... go from full charge to flashing red 4 times a day with basic use...what a piece of crap.

My d1 gets 5 hours if I don't use it. Bout 3 if I text sporadically. Bout 45 minutes if I use the web bhrowser. Somethings seriously wrong.... go from full charge to flashing red 4 times a day with basic use...what a piece of crap.

Either you have a retarded app, or your battery is shot.

Back