Folder size :p

Zan Senjur

Reaction score
So i have this phone that has verry small folders but not the icon size but it can only has 12 apps inside :( and that's not even close as i need for games to be put in one place :p so im asking u guys is there any way to change the folder size:) Thanks.

Think you can post a SS of what you are referring to? What kind of phone? Chances are you are limited by storage size, not folder size.

You can put as many as you want into the folder, but it limits how many you see at 12. To see the rest of your apps, simply scroll down while in your folder.

S5 tap'n

My phone is Alcatel onetouch pop c3 and no i have plenty of storage left :p it just can't carry more than 12... :p when i drag it from the drawer into folder it just moves away and if its not full it goes in normaly

There are several home screen replacement apps (typically called "launchers") that allow you to place more icons in a folder, as well as apps that specifically only create/change folders. There's one called Folder Organizer that I used at one point, but I'm not sure if it has the function you're looking for.

If I were you, I'd do a search of the Play Store for "Folder" and read some of the descriptions and see if one of them offer the ability to have more than 12 icons in a folder.

i know there are launchers but all they do is slow down my device and for ''folder" i only found a widget app witch sux alot!

Back