Fng ;-)

dkwilliford

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Dave and I'm an alcoh......wait wrong forum. reboot.
Hi my name is Dave and I'm a new Droid user in and about the Greater Houston area. This is my first android OS phone coming over from the disgusting world of WinMo. I am here with a positive attitude to learn so I will apologize in advance if I ask noob questions. I will do my best to peruse the forums in order to not embarrass myself excessively. Any help will be greatly appreciated. One of my first goals is to get a grasp on the tethering issue so that I may view the Internet properly on my laptop while at work instead of depending on Company comps where they just seem to block anything at random for no valid purpose. Now I offer sincere apologies for rambling....signing out. DD (dangerdave)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Lots of friendly, helpful people here so if you need help at all you're in the right spot. :)

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome, we exist to answer questions. Just remember to read the stickies and if you can, do a search. After that, ask all the noob questions you can muster.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Dave! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! (And how totally obsessed you'll become!) Enjoy your new toy!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums Dave. Great to have you here.

Enjoy your stay.

OP
D

dkwilliford

Reaction score
not only pron...

I can't even read droidforums @ work!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Keep the 12 step plan handy because once the addiction starts you will need it.

Mike