floating multi window vzw?

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
I've Been using ziggys since rooted with no problems but thanks for the heads up. Also is there a way to get s memo back, the apk I downloaded won't install and the market says it's not compatible

It should have been an option in the AROMA under bloatware. Do a dirty flash and go through and try it again only after clearing cache/delvik

steeletown

Reaction score
New hyperdrive rom rls13 is out, and it's fast and smooth. I have no bugs at all.

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Ok so I ran synergy for about three days and had some crashes so decided to try hyperdrive rls13 and so far it's been stable and blazing fast. Only complaint is Apollo keeps force closing before it can open. Any idea on a fix?

steeletown

Reaction score
Ok so I ran synergy for about three days and had some crashes so decided to try hyperdrive rls13 and so far it's been stable and blazing fast. Only complaint is Apollo keeps force closing before it can open. Any idea on a fix?

Do you have rom manger? I usually run fix permissions through that and it fixes most fc problems.

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
I do have it and I ran fix permissions and still fc so I think in going to try and reflash or try and find the Apollo app on its own

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Actually after uninstalling and reinstalling just the apk everything worked fine. I didn't know you could just get that app on its own. Such a noob lol

steeletown

Reaction score
Glad you figured it out. I love this rom I think it's the best rom for the S3.

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree. I'm super picky about speed and performance and this one by far has been my all time favorite. Two days and the apollo was my only issue but that's fixed so I'm quite happy