Flickr

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
right now I use PicUP, which will upload pics to flickr, facebook, etc. It works fine but resizes the pics kinda small, I'd like to find one that uploads the full image (or at least bigger than PicUP does).

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just found Pixelpipe which lets you upload to LOTS of sites including Flickr, Photobucket, etc. I'm about to try it, I'll report back.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Pixelpipe! You can change the title, caption, tags, if you want before you upload. It also uploads the full file size so it comes out looking great:
4114972443_3376b9bb50_b.jpg

NOTE: I only have a free Flickr account, I think with a pay one I could get a bigger resolution right?

uneronumo

Reaction score
I use the flickr mobile web app. I tried a couple of apps, but they don't do what I need them to. The web app is rather nice. I just navigated to my "sets" and set that page as the bookmark, then added the bookmark shortcut to my desktop.

uneronumo

Reaction score
Yes, with an upgraded account you can upload unlimited pictures at full size. I can also verify that the droid is capable of downloading the full size images from the web app with a long press.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
ok so scanned the qr code at androidlib and it couldn't find pixelpipe in the market and i also searched the market on my droid and it also couldn't find it....

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score
thanks that qr code worked now i will test it out

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problem. Go into the app and create a username/password then choose "Add A Pipe"

Each pipe uploads somewhere else. So right now I only have flickr added.