FlexT9 Keyboard

GadgetRick

Reaction score
Ok, so Amazon gave it away for free recently so I have been using it on my original Droid. For the most part, I'm hating it. Wondering if people are having the same problems I am. Here are the problems:

-Sloooooowwwwww--the thing is ridiculously slow. Cannot type with any kind of speed as the response it just lagging too much. Rest of the phone runs fine. I clear my app cache often as well. It's just slow.
-Looks better than stock KB but doesn't work as well in some ways--I find, even though it works better sometimes (i.e. less missed keystrokes), at other times it's just horrible. Not sure I know why as the stock KB is, well, neither good nor bad for this.
-Doesn't suggest email addresses, etc.--for some reason, it hardly ever suggests email addresses/phone numbers/etc. It will do it every so often but about 99% of the time it doesn't. This is the single most frustrating thing about it to be quite honest. Anyone know how this might be fixed?

Thanks for listening. Would be great if anyone knows how I can make this work better as I like the look of it over the stock KB and it does have some more nice features, I just need the basic function to work correctly at the moment and I'd be happy with it.

Judypupek

Reaction score
Best keyboard is SwiftKey! Love it!!! The more you use it, the faster it gets!
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums