FlexT9 Keyboard: I think I'm going to like this

davidwilp

Reaction score
Just downloaded this app this morning and only played with it briefly. This is the first app I have tried to replace the on on Thunderbolt. Wasn't sure I would like swyping. It will take a little practice but I can tell it will be easier and quicker for me than taping. The voice dictation works very well in my limited use. Much better than the stock. It also give you the ability to trace with your finger what you want to type and so far it works very well. I think I may be able to trace faster than taping a keyboard.

Just wanted to share and let everyone know that so far I think it is well worth the money, for me anyhow.

ArtieD

Reaction score
I agree. FlexT9 is by far the best keyboard out there. It's hard to find instructions to help you get the most out of it. Fortunately it's pretty simple and intuitive, so you don't need many. One issue I had trouble with coming from Swype was how to handle double letters. Answer: Only swipe over one letter for double letters. FlexT9 will figure it out and insert the double letter for you. For example: when swiping the word "letter" swipe over the letters "l-e-t-e-r" and the result will be "letter" as your result. Nice.