Flashing straight over.

DJxPanda

Reaction score
So my question is im in CM7. I wanna flash the new baseband AIO update from TBHapp. After i do that, i can flash LGB 0.9 straighy away correct? Obviously data and cache wipes will happen but you can flash it as soon as the AIO is done yes?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can't, as the kernel will still be the Froyo kernel

CM74DX

OP
D

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Hmmm alright. Ill do some more research and see.

OP
D

DJxPanda

Reaction score
The AIO updater puts ur phone at the. 602 firmware with the updated radio. This is gingerbread correct?

OP
D

DJxPanda

Reaction score
If you are on rooted stock .602 (doesn't matter how you got there) then yes, you can flash LGB 0.9.

Ok so i have to go to stock. Aight cool deal. Thank you. :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok so i have to go to stock. Aight cool deal. Thank you. :)

Just to be clear kasey meant you would need to go to rooted stock .602 GB first, not stock froyo. So from cm7 you should be able to flash the 2 part .602 GB update that came out recently. Then on top of that you could flash liberty .09. And I know I read in one of the threads in the liberty section that once you do this is will read in your about phone info that you are on .596, but you should still be on the .602 firmware.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear kasey meant you would need to go to rooted stock .602 GB first, not stock froyo. So from cm7 you should be able to flash the 2 part .602 GB update that came out recently. Then on top of that you could flash liberty .09. And I know I read in one of the threads in the liberty section that once you do this is will read in your about phone info that you are on .596, but you should still be on the .602 firmware.

You can try to flash the .602 files directly over CM7, but I needed to sbf before they would install

CM74DX

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Gotcha. I was just going by instructions. Haven't flashed it yet. And I missed he was using tbh app, never used it so I shouldn't have commented. My bad!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk