Flashing pink screen?

gdog411

Reaction score
I just got my incredible about a week ago, and everything was working fine. I think i've had like one random reboot and a few forceclosing when i try to click a phone number on a text message, but thats about it. But yesturday, i was gonna take a picture, all i got was some random pink flashing screen. It had worked before then. Well I called the verizon store down the street(a lot quicker than the 800#) and did a battery pull, and a factory reset and still the same pink flashing screen. I did search the internet and saw someone else on this board that had posted this problem at the beginning of the month. has there been anyone else with this problem and has there been any fixes? verizon said they would give me a replacement, but there are none in stock anywhere LoL

chrisxgordon

Reaction score
But yesturday, i was gonna take a picture, all i got was some random pink flashing screen.

Just a quick question, when you open up the camera application, instead of seeing what you want to take a picture of, do you see a completely pink screen? Or is it that you can still see what you want to take a picture of, but there is a flashing pink overlay on top of what you are looking at?

I'm curious to know as I haven't heard of this issue before. If possible, I would love to see any pictures that you could provide of this incident on your phone to better assess the situation.

OP
G

gdog411

Reaction score
It won't show anything but pink static. That's all but when I press the screen or joystick it takes a picture and flashes too but the picture is solid black. I don't really have another camera except for the phone lol but I will probably just use my cousins phone and send it to myself and upload it.