Flashify Is The Easiest Way To Flash Recoveries and Other Images Without a PC

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

_tsAoa5_3J5L4Ze3876Rlae4QBqWVwBz2SJdqOiVnXYKLB-X4b84PWq0UP2O9wAN3fk=w300

Now that the HTC One M8 has S-Off and unlocked bootloader there are plenty of developers releasing custom recoveries. A workable version of TWRP was released yesterday for the Verizon M8, and I had to try it out. The only problem is that I was out and about and had no PC for flashing a recovery. Enter "Flashify" this is the miracle app that allows you to flash recovery.img, boot.img, and zip files from within your Android OS without a PC or Mac. Simply download this free app and flash away! Features of Flashify include ability to flash boot and recovery images, ability to flash zips with the option to wipe cache, dalvik, and data, ability to download and flash cwm, automatic loki patch when needed, full nandroid backups and restores, backup and restore kernels and recovery using sdcard or cloud, atuo cloud syncing of backups between devices, keep track of recently flashed items, flash multiple files by building your cue, and flash from anywhere (file explorer, email, ect). Head to the link below for the FREE download.

via Play Store

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
So this works on just about any phone.... Totally cool. Thanks for sharing.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Need the unlocked bootloader to flash recoveries and boot imgs

Sent from my Moto X DE

swc2001

Reaction score
Meh... thats what I figured unfortunately.