Solved Flash player still needed

JDH

Reaction score
So, today I downloaded the siriusxm app so I can play on my turbo, laptop ect. Guess siriusxm hasn't heard of html5 yet. If you don't have flash you are sol.
My question is when ( in terms of OS) did we stop having support for flash? I'm thinking it was before ics. Anyway, I intend to contact siriusxm c/s to ask when or if they ever plan to change their site.
I always get the " does not support your device " message when I try to load flash.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Flash support was dropped a LONG time ago. ICS is a good guess. Somewhere around there.

That's really weird that you're having trouble with SiriusXM though. I've used the app with no real issue on my Note 4 and I most definitely don't have flash on it.

I attempted to use it instead of Google Play for a month so I could compare average data usage of each, but it's so much more convenient to hear exactly the song I want to hear right when I want to hear it and/or make playlists that don't fit into a certain sxm station.

Still, I can't believe the Turbo app won't work on a Turbo...

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Sort of high jacking here but does the Sirius app allow recording yet? I'd like to be able to record shows and play them as I can....

Note 4tified

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sort of high jacking here but does the Sirius app allow recording yet? I'd like to be able to record shows and play them as I can....

Note 4tified
It's supposed to have some on demand options, but I haven't played with them at all...

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
Jonny, you think it's a Motorola thing? But if you don't have flash on your note I'm puzzled ( nothing new there).
I'm going to try once more.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you're downloading the official sxm app to your Turbo from the play Store, there's gotta be more of an issue than not having flash. They've completely reworked the app since flash went away in Android.

Could be a moto issue, I guess.