FLASH 10.1 and MIUI

sleeper24

Reaction score
I don't know if you all have install Flash 10.1 on MIUI, but I install Flash 10.1 running with MIUI 12.3.1. Sites with flash shows up great. Just as you would see on a laptop or desktop computer. Working flawlessly for me. So if you have not downloaded Flash 10.1, I highly recommend downloading Flash 10.1 from the Market/Apps/Tools and should be the second one down.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO A BACKUP BEFORE DOWNLOADING FLASH 10.1. (DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK).

Z

ZeroBarrier

Make a backup before downloading a standard, non-root app?

Umm, OK...

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
k quit heckling the guy, he is just trying to help people.

Techno Droid

Reaction score
Sorry but funny. Lol. I will admit that flash on miui is smoothest I've seen tho.

Sent from my Droid

Z

ZeroBarrier

That's exactly what it is. Adobe Flash 10.1 from the Android Market.

OP
S

sleeper24

Reaction score
Make a backup before downloading a standard, non-root app?

Umm, OK...

You know what I meant. You being master Droid status member don't know what I meant than I don't think you deserve to a master Droid status. :)

Last edited:

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man zb ain't no master droid member. Lol...know he'll get a kick outta that southern double negative. Its cool..we all heckle each other round here. Zb is knowledgeable, but we all have 10.1 flash to my knowledge

Sent from Miui - Thios Droid

Z

ZeroBarrier

I know exactly what you meant; but that doesn't change the fact that it makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. There is no reason anyone would have to make a backup (other than regularly scheduled) to download and install an app from the Android Market that doesn't require root privileges, period.

And never mind forum titles, they're worthless for the most part. You can be a Junior Droid and know more about Android then a Forum Admin., Rescue Squad, Master Droid, etc.

OP
S

sleeper24

Reaction score
True!. It's good to know that people here in droid forums have sense of humor. I LIKE! I LIKE!

MyDroid23

Reaction score
my flash player isn't working properly. when i'm on espn.com not the mobile site, but the regular desktop site non of the videos will load like it used too. what's going on? i installed flash after my miui install.

come on guys...no one has a solution for flash not working on my miui??

Last edited: