Flash 10.1 and froyo 2.2 Droid X

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
What am I missing?

I have root, I have 2.2 froyo and i have adobe 10.1

but for some reason I cant seem to open any flash site... what am I doing wrong?

help...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you know you have to click the little green arrow to get it to load

OP
K

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
what little green arrow? where is it... sorry about the stupid question... I have been doing cat 6 terminations all day... my head hurts....

OP
K

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
i go to hbo.com to test it and it says flash is not support on my phone... errr...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
did you install the new market flash?

OP
K

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
new market flash? I installed the adobe flash 10.1 in the market yes... also.. there is no icon for it in the app drawer...

OP
K

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
i installed the adobe flash showcase and i get some sites.. do I have to use that? i cannot just go to a site that supports flash?

Technoman

Reaction score
new market flash? I installed the adobe flash 10.1 in the market yes... also.. there is no icon for it in the app drawer...

Although it installs like an APP, it is not a standalone APP. It integrates with the OS and Browser to allow the flash to function.

It worked great for me when I had my Droid 1, but I have not rooted or installed the leak on my X. I am working just fine for now, and don't see a reason to muck it up.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i dont know what to tell you. i have flash installed and it works fine on dolphin browser..

dendk

Reaction score
When I had Froyo 2.2 and flash 10.1 loaded not all sites worked. HBO was one of those that did not like the mobile platform, YMWV on websites...best of luck.

steeleshark2

Reaction score
My X with 2.2 works fine. Goto boxlive.tv and click channels to see if you can watch live tv. Mine works fine. A commercial comes up first then the live tv will show. I hope it works for ya!!

cgrimm9

Reaction score
I use skyfire it loads pages from a non mobile webste view. I noticed like nfl.com that you can go to there mobile site it just tells you scores and stuff, you go to there main site you get to watch videos and get full access.

Imagaymer

Reaction score
Im still on 2.1 with my droid x waiting for the official release just in case moto or verizon tries go be shady.

Reaction score
Most flash videos play pretty flawlessly for me in the stock browser.

Flash websites load pretty well too. The only thing that sucks is the lack of scrolling capabilities in flash websites.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk