Fitted Cases

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah just wait a few weeks and you should see quite a few more that come out and they will most likely be more to your liking.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i actually really like this one from that site... my only concern is whether or not the magnetic clasp will also trigger some "mode". i don't know if the droid will have a "holster mode", i think the only ones we know about are for the home dock and car dock, but i don't want those being triggered either...

p.s: yes, i AM kidding about that case... yuk. but if you like it... whatever cranks your tractor..

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it will be funny that, that case will probably sell more then ones that you and I would deem really nice. People want it for the hey look at that factor.

OP
C0bra K0mmander

C0bra K0mmander

Reaction score
For any Seidio case users. I wrote them an email asking them if there's any plans on making Seidio Innocases for the Droid, and as of right now there are no plans. BUT it may change when they see that everyone's going to be buying this phone!!! lol

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm waiting for vajacases.com to make something really sexy... or if you want the wow factor, i'm sure colorwarepc.com will get a droid to tinker with sometime soon.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For any Seidio case users. I wrote them an email asking them if there's any plans on making Seidio Innocases for the Droid, and as of right now there are no plans. BUT it may change when they see that everyone's going to be buying this phone!!! lol

I have a feeling this will be true for a lot of products. Once companies see how many units are selling and how they could profit a lot off of it they will start to wise up. (Makes me want to go run and patent a awesome case for it)

Dark-V

Reaction score
I will ONLY wait for a Seidio clip holster. Those are the only ones that have lasted me. I bought a cheap one, and a motorola one for multiple phones and they all break so easily. The regular Seidio spring clip holster actually lasted me a whole year, the only problem I had was the actual spring rusting out and snapping. Toughest clip I've every had. Will only buy Seidio. I'll have to deal with the cheap Moto ones until it comes out, but it's WELL worth it!!

JFDroid

Reaction score

That's a disappointment that they aren't expecting this device to be worth them making a case for it... they make great cases.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I will take whatever case they have for the Droid on the first day, as I have to travel out of town soon after I get it. Then look for a better one at a later date.
I have no plans of shoving this into one of my pockets as I travel through the airports and highways. But I should be able to get to test the Nav side of it on the trip.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will take whatever case they have for the Droid on the first day, as I have to travel out of town soon after I get it. Then look for a better one at a later date.
I have no plans of shoving this into one of my pockets as I travel through the airports and highways. But I should be able to get to test the Nav side of it on the trip.

and it hit me. I'm going on a rodtrip for Thanksgiving. I should be able to really work it out there too ;)

Naut Human

Reaction score
It would be nice if invisible shield would be available for the Droid by Friday. One can hope/wish right?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm hoping also that they have it coming out the same day as the droid. Seeing as many would want it.

Spartan

Reaction score
I will ONLY wait for a Seidio clip holster. Those are the only ones that have lasted me. I bought a cheap one, and a motorola one for multiple phones and they all break so easily. The regular Seidio spring clip holster actually lasted me a whole year, the only problem I had was the actual spring rusting out and snapping. Toughest clip I've every had. Will only buy Seidio. I'll have to deal with the cheap Moto ones until it comes out, but it's WELL worth it!!

I too hope they change their minds as I'm a big fan as well. Love the Innocase and clip holster combo.