fission vs liberty for battery life

Psj77

Reaction score
Which is better? I get some great battery life through liberty but since I use the romer I have sensors turned off and I really miss those... But I can't remember how good my battery life on fission was, does anyone know how these roms compare battery wise? Thanks for any help!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Im not sure, i just recently stopped using my phone as a music player (was getting tired of my phone being dead by 4) and on Fission its at 50% after 11 hours (with a little bit of angry birds while i was waiting on my mom to get off work so little heavier use than normal). I was getting ~10% left after 8 hours on Liberty while using my phone as a music player and about the same with Fission before i stopped.

Last edited:

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
I'm running fission as of a few days ago. Was using my phone not too heavily since I pulled it off the charger at 1145am, around 9pm it was deadski. Weird, because I wiped the battery stats when I finished up my flashing of the Root, Rom and theme. Dunno, if I figure out what's up with it, I'll post it.

Reaction score
I'm running fission as of a few days ago. Was using my phone not too heavily since I pulled it off the charger at 1145am, around 9pm it was deadski. Weird, because I wiped the battery stats when I finished up my flashing of the Root, Rom and theme. Dunno, if I figure out what's up with it, I'll post it.

You're not by chance running the 3rd eye theme, are you?