Fission vs. Angel ROM

ninja12

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I am stuck with a predicament. I want to know how angel rom is and if it is worth it to install it (not doubting it isn't awesome).

I currently have fission installed on my droid 2 global. I like it so far. then again its the only rom i have installed. Any suggestions? I know there are only three ROM to choose from.

Edit: is there a fix for liberty to work properly with the droid 2 global? I know you need to use the romer, but I mean is there a fix for the sensors issue?

Last edited:

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Angel rom to me is a lot like squid's rom on d2. Optimizes the core as much as possible and removes all the crap from vz and moto. I like it. It's not complicated. No toolbox or scripts to run and has been stable since install.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Angel rom to me is a lot like squid's rom on d2. Optimizes the core as much as possible and removes all the crap from vz and moto. I like it. It's not complicated. No toolbox or scripts to run and has been stable since install.

Squidlymandigo was a blur rom..

And as for a toolbox and scripts there not required for Liberty to work. There just add ons to let power users customize android even further.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
I understand the toolbox isn't required. Squid's rom had two versions. Blurred and semi-aosp. Ran that until the Zombiestomped under 2.3. Just switched to D2G on Friday.

satoru

Reaction score
Why not just test it? I would say go with angel anyway

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
I understand the toolbox isn't required. Squid's rom had two versions. Blurred and semi-aosp. Ran that until the Zombiestomped under 2.3. Just switched to D2G on Friday.

Your right, sorry been awhile since I looked at squid so i forgot it had blur an AOSP like. It never would work for me with the romer. :(